Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nani? Baka....

I finished this awhile ago, but for some odd reason, Blogger's being an ass about my photos these days.




This is a baby kimono for Mynfel's new little girl - it'll be a bit big on her for awhile, but at least it's stretchy and will fit for awhile.

On the needles atm:

1) 1 lone green skiing sock for a Christmas present in Cascade 220 supahwash.
2) 1 itty bitty blue mitten for Mr. Munchkin.
3) Version 2.0 of the Shibori bag

To be knitted for that dreaded holiday season:
1) Another Odessa in Debbie Bliss Silk to replace the one that I knit (and subsequently lost in transit) during the World Cup
2) Matching mittens and socks for the ones in progress
3) More socks and mittens (maybe a Knucks or two.)
4) Black Malabrigo scarf - plain ole k2p2 ribbing...8 feet of it. Disembowel me now, please.
5) An Avast.
5) And one Swell.

I think that covers it. Lord, I hope so.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaichan said...

Nande? Toki doki, Blogger wa sugoi baka desu ne?
Hahahah, the kimono looks great! I'll be able to see it next week, maybe at KOL? I'm coming home for a week on Sunday.

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Moe said...

Good grief - that is an ingenious kimono. Perfect construction for a little one. With a few alterations, you could fashion it into a straight jacket (just kidding).

Quite the to-do list. Sounds like my mental knit-list. I have about 2 yrs worth of knitting/spinning/sewing planned out in my head...

7:42 PM

 
Blogger meegiemoo said...

Brent wants an Avast. What yarn do you think you'll use for yours?

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

There's something to be said for knitting Christmas gifts in February. I wish I had done it then.

Blogger image posting? Yuck - get thee to a flickr account.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Lesley said...

I refuse to knit for Christmas. I don't need that kind of pressure. People will just have to get over it.
Love the kimono, btw!

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home