Tuesday, April 11, 2006

*!&^$@#

With a few *!^@$ thrown in for good measure.

I think I'm in the middle of one of the crappiest days that I've had in awhile. Woke up at 6 am to the sound of a panicked toddler screaming MOMMY, accompanied by the dulcet tones of gushing water hitting the floor of the bedroom. Turns out that the munchkin managed to open the radiator overflow, and my floors are drying as we speak. From 0 to 100 in a heartbeat, I tell you.

Next.

Fed the munchkin his usual breakfast. Fruit, yogurt and toast with a bit of jam. After he was fed, I made myself a proscuitto sandwich and sat down groggily with a cup of tea. MM decided that he wanted to eat my breakfast, and promptly pushed his fist into his very full belly...making himself throw up.

Ok, par for the course. (Motherhood has to be the hardest job. Ever. It totally pwns me.)

But then. This.


Notice how the pretty bamboo needle is a leetle crooked? Needles aren't supposed to have extra angles in them, says I. It's snapped. Guess the stress is starting to get to me. I just don't know my own strength, eh?

But, not all hope is lost. For my book from Mynfel arrived!


Myn, I <3 you, babe.

So, before KOL tonight, I'm getting my hair cut. If there was ever a day to tempt the fates ... aw hell, I'll let you all know how it turns out. It'll always grow back, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaichan said...

Days like that make me want to hide behind my couch.
Hope munchkin is doing well...
And I'm sure your haircut is fabulous.

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Moe said...

Good grief - rough day. He MADE himself puke to make room for your sandwich? Holy crap. That's determination.

BTW your hair looked very fab last night.

I have loop-d-loop too. I haven't made anything yet, but love looking at the pictures. Her techniques are amazing...

11:48 AM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

ZOMG!

I didn't realize what a craptacular day you had!!!!

Your hair really did look fab! RAWR!

10:56 AM

 
Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

Ah, toddlers....

And your hair looked fab!!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Ariannah Armstrong said...

Wow what a day that was, didn't realize it when you were at knitting on Tuesday! Your haircut looks wonderful.

Take care,
Ariannah

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home