Monday, March 27, 2006

Time's a wastin...

Google Video has taken over my life. Well, that and World of Warcraft.

Look here, here and here to see why.

Oh, and here too.

Don't forget:



Which I just found out was produced by Yasuharu Konishi from Pizzicato Five - one of my all time faves.

A definite theme in the choices here...

Knitting - done one of the socks! Will post the pictures later. (Don't worry, Steph - did the obligatory triumphant march around the living room with my sock held high.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Duuuuuude. That's some serious ninja stuff.

I'm totally missing Judo now.

Sigh.

Have you seen those crazy guys who do (what's it called... crap... they look like Spiderman) climb buildings and jump off of buildings and... I found them on You Tube.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

Um. The j-pop it burns! BURNS!

I am torn, you are truly a leet geek, but the j-pop treachery cannot be forgiven.

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Moe said...

Love the extreme ninjas. I used to be a trampolinist/tumbler in my teens. So much fun. I can still do a series of backhandsprings. But it hurts.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Jaichan said...

Shingo Mama.
Shingo means 'stoplight' in English.
Hahaha.
I really became immune to J-Pop and Japanese tv after 8 years.
But, whoooooo boy, Korean, Thai and Indonesian pop is a scream.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

Hrmph, I tried the embedded video. Still bad. Sorry, can't do it hun.

OH! My verification work was Voxdj, which makes me sound cool and with it. New net name is Vox DJ.

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home