Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Something's tingling....

Nicked from Amandamonkey:

Your results:
You are Spider-Man

Spider-Man
90%
Catwoman
70%
Wonder Woman
65%
Green Lantern
60%
Iron Man
60%
Robin
57%
Hulk
55%
Supergirl
40%
The Flash
35%
Batman
35%
Superman
35%

You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


Hell ya! Of course I have responsibilities....check this out:


That, my friends...is a picture of Mr. Munchkin "knitting". (In reality, he's just repeatedly stabbing the ball of yarn with a circular. But it makes him so happy to hand the ball to me and then to tell me that it's a very pretty sweater for Mommy.) I'd call raising the next generation of boy knitters a pretty hefty responsibility, wouldn't you?

5 Comments:

Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

I am Supergirl

Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


(But I prefer Catwoman's costume....)

8:25 AM

 
Blogger Steph said...

I'm so completely appalled that I got 100% superman.

Darn it.

I wanted to be Storm or Rogue or Kitty!

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Jaichan said...

I was 95% Superman.
I do have the curl in the middle of my forehead...

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

Um, 95% Green Lantern. He's an uber dork, but I got 80% Spidey! ROCK ROCK ON!

P.S. I love Mr.Munchkin. I need to buy him a book or something.

7:43 PM

 
Blogger amandamonkey said...

I love that Mr M knits. My partner, Rock Star, does too (though he keeps it on the down-low...)

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home