Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oh, how true.

Thanks to Jaichan for this giggle-inducing entry.

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

Oh, it's so true.

Here's a picture of me all happy - I finally got past the ribbing on these socks, and was halfway through the short row heel. Please excuse the crap hair day that I was having. Apparently, all matters of my personal appearance were ignored for these bloody ungrateful socks.


Here's a picture of me the next day - when I realised that I'd screwed up the short rowing...and had to frog it all back.


Oh, the tragedy. And yes, I finally got sucked into getting a webcam...welcome me to the age of overexposure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaichan said...

Wait until you see the quiz I have for my next posting!
I almost screamed when I found it.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Moe said...

I'm animal too.

I think you look cute in your photos.

I feel as though I will never get my jaywalker socks done...I'm itching for new projects.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Ariannah Armstrong said...

Oh yes, I did read this blog. Good luck with the heel of those socks, I love the colors.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home