Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hmmm.

Blogthings are addictive.

You Are a Warrior Soul

You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating.
You don't give up. You're committed and brave.
Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle.
Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.

You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods.
You also value honesty and fairness a great deal.
You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding.
You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

And on that note, here's a photo gallery of the weaponry in my house. (Do DPNs count as potentially lethal objects?)


This is all of them. Not all are mine...and there are stories behind each. I guess I'll tell the story of each of them in different blog entries in the future. But for now, let me just say that the whip...was a gag gift from some friends. The rest were deliberate acquisitions. I also have a machete (used to clear a forest path on some property) ... but I can't find it. Is that bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home