Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wheeeee!

Hey, a hobby's no good if it doesn't keep you amused. And by amused, I mean that occasionally...you get the stupid giggles from something that you're working on. Pure fun = ninjas!


Those are stitch markers - destined to be protecting my knitting from hereonafter. My own personal ninja army...BOOYAH! They even spell out Ninja Knitter. Or they would, if two of them hadn't made a break for it. (I'm pretty sure that Mr. Munchkin has commandeered them into a special covert cookie recovery operation.)

And for those of you wondering about the frickin' stormtrooper scarf, here it is in all of its glory.


The AT-AT just didn't work out, due to the total lack of spacial logic on my part. i.e. I seem to be unable to read charts, and neglected to make the scarf big enough to have the AT-AT not wrap around the entire bloody thing. So, a tie fighter it is. In retrospect, I'm quite glad that I didn't do this in intarsia...as there's a good chance that it never would have been completed. I have better things to do with my blood pressure...like eating Pocky. Mmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You're so cool it hurts.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

*geeks out hardcore*

ZOMG! I want ninjas tooooooo!

The scarf is way 1337!

I adore Pocky! Must bring some to next week's meeting so the others can try it!

Note to self, ease up on the exclaimation marks!

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home