Thursday, December 22, 2005

Right. Errr, sorry about the geek-gasm last night...

So, all apologies to the lovely ladies of SnB for the total geekgasm that Lynne and I were having last night. But y'see - geek gamer girls are a rarity. And geek gamer girls who both like anime? And who are willing to have discussions about said hobbies in public? Well, that's like having the stars and planets align in one of those rare constellations which then opens a gate to another dimension. In other words - it doesn't happen often. And when it does...hoo boy, stand back Nelly. So, KnitJo, I'm so sorry about us squishing you into the corner and mercilessly beating you about the head with our discussions about sucking RAM and L33tsp34k. Hee.

In knitting related talkie-talky...y'know those other dimensions that I was just talking about? Well, the stormtrooper scarf appears to have mysteriously opened a rift in the space-time continuum. I knit, and knit, and knit. And yet, the blasted thing remains at 47 inches. (Maybe I'm not seeing the weird other-dimension effect because I'm knitting in the dark.) Meh. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the Christmas deadline, but that's ok. I'm finally relaxed and enjoying the holiday season. That might have something to do with the mugs of mulled wine being repeatedly pressed into my hand, but hey - what the heck. 'Tis the season, eh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

I just made a hat with the R2D2 chart for my husband, and it turned out great. Thanks for the link.

12:00 PM

 
Blogger morgan said...

I just finished some anime-inspired hair gear (don't know what to call them) you too will have to model when I get back!
happy holidays!!! knit knit knit

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Moe said...

Hi Ninj,

Hope your holidays are going well - we had the usual level of dysfunction (wouldn't be christmas without it). Anyhoo. I asked Mr Moe who cuts his hair at Kara's...her name is Carrie, she works weekends...

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Lynne said...

Erm, yeh I am sorry too. *blush*

But, she's right you know, it's wonderful to meet another geek who will geek out in public.

I will behave in future. Hee hee!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home