Saturday, November 05, 2005

Alright, so I caved...

Finally, a place to show the world my M4D Ninj4 knitterly skillz.

Alright, now that your eyes have stopped bleeding from the L33tsp34k...welcome to yet another corner of the online world that I've staked a claim on. Little by little...this plane of existence will be mine!

...

Ahem.

A picture of Mr. Munchkin showing off his new gnomish hat and matching mittens for your edification. It's knit in the softest baby Alpaca - and I really like how the orange and blue seem to vibrate next to each other. Unfortunately, you can't see the tassle attached to the i-cord at the back of the hat...but it keeps making me crack up whenever I see it flopping around behind his head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

Welcome to the blog world. The same thing happened to me...it all starts with attending SnB, meeting others with blogs. Before you know it, you'll be posting on cankles (Steph) and crooked pinky fingers (me) in no time.

ps. I found your blog when I was reverse-searching who had links to the HRM SnB blog.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger morgan said...

bwa ha ha ha you have fallen to the knitblog. Now your knitting will take on a new aspect-how will i write about this piece? How can I photograph this so it's inviting without inviting internet weirdos to my real home? (best of all is being able to get really great feedback if you get stuck on something)
I hope you keep it up! I will be reading..I'll link to you too.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

Hey D.... what a cutie patootie that boy is. Just wanted to let you know, I'm not sure who will be going to SnB tonight. Perhaps only Morgan. check www.halifaxknitters.blogspot.com

Hope you're having a great week!

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home